- Cyclonic design of the fill head to ensure maximum dust containment
- Free passage for the products to flow
- Easy to clean/ Minimum downtime: Can be dismantled and assembled in matter of minutes
- Least number of components: Less spare parts requirements
The standard fill station is operated by a pneumatic cylinder to lower and clamp the fill lid to the IBC or other process vessel inlet. It has an integral cone valve to which the fill lid seals when raised so closing off the inside of the station and the powder transfer equipment above. It has an integral vent pipe to exhaust the displaced air in the IBC or process vessel as the powder is loaded. It provides a degree of containment with the inside of the station and the IBC or process vessel being exposed to the outer environment only during engagement disengagement of the fill lid which remains tightly sealed to the inlet during product transfer. For complete containment before, during and after product transfer use the ISL “Thro lid Fill” station.
The station comprises:
- Dummy lid assembly c/w: fill lid, cone valve, valve support flange, flexible tube, cylinders c/w mount brackets, and control box.
- Fasteners, stainless steel; fittings in brass or aluminium.
- Materials – Fabricated metal contact parts in 316 stainless steel, 2B mill finish. Fabricated metal non-contact parts in 304 stainless steel, 2B mill finish. Metal product contact welds ground flat and smooth to 0.5Ra. External welds as laid and cleaned.
- Elastomers in natural food quality latex.